The Whistler Gymnastics Club in a Not for Profit Gymnastics club that has been developing young athletesin Whistler for over 30 years and now operates Gymnastics programs in Whistler and Pemberton. The club encourages, and celebrates their competitive programs, but prides itself in offering something for everyone in our Sea to Sky communities:
● Safe trampoline lessons for young skiers and snowboarders who love the terrain park.
● Competitive artistic and trampoline gymnastics programs.
● Performance Teams
● Adult Gymnastics Classes.
● Cross training for High Performance athletes including Olympic and National team athletes from multiple sports.
● Coach In-Training programs and part-time work opportunities for the youth of Whistler and Pemberton.
● Gymnastics programs that teach basic physical literacy which is the base of all other sports.
The Annual Poinsettia Sale is one of the clubs main fundraising initiatives. Our Fundraising goal this year is $2,000 and will help support the cost of operations in both Pemberton and Whistler.
To order please fill in the order form below. If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for supporting Whistler and Pemberton Gymnastics!