Position: Gymnastics for All (GFA) coordinatorand coach, Oros Whistler- part time.
( please send resume to email@example.com)
Established in 1986, Whistler gymnastics is a not- for -profit organization providing programs for parent and tots, preschoolers, school age children, high school and adults in both gymnastics and trampoline.
Whistler Gymnastics is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced,reliable, and responsible gymnastics coordinators for our GFA/AS programs at the Whistler facility for the upcoming year. Must enjoy working with children and have good communication skills.
Ideal skill set
· Comfortable preparing lesson plans and group management
· Ability to work with boys and girls different ages, levels and abilities
· Demonstrates professionalism
· Organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Minimum Requirements: NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Certified in both Artistic and Trampoline. Additional certifications in Trampoline and Active Start an asset. Three years’ experience in recreational coaching and program coordination. A passion and commitment to delivering the fun and fundamentals of Gymnastics for All.
· Respect in Sport
· Making Ethical Decisions
· Standard First Aid
· Criminal Record Check
· Casual annual term GFA program $2500-3500 depending on experience
· Extended Benefit opportunity as a WGC employee with a 20hr work week
· 10-month term
· Weekly hours - 3 to 4 hours as coordinator and 8 to 16 hours coaching depending on expertise and registration. Fixed terms fall, winter and spring. Must commit to at least fall term with intent to extend to winter and spring.
· Additional coaching paid coaching hours per pay scale. Based onexperience, certification levels and education. Wages based on experience, education and training and range from $20 -$40/hour for a person suitable to this role.